Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blog #10
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Last week I blogged about going to go watch the quiet ones, so I went to go watch it and it wasn't what I expected it to be . The movie was way to confusing on the way it started and how it ended . The movie was not scary at all like they said it was going to be . To me the most interesting part was the end when everything started to fall together and it made you want to watch more but you couldn't cause it was the end already . The movie in general was not good to watch it took way to long to settle into everything and to finally figure out what was going on with the girl . I don't recommend you guys to waste your money on watching this movie . The movie producers need to start making better movies and not a different movie about the same thing over and over .

No comments:

Post a Comment